What Emergency Vehicle Alert delivers to improve traffic safety:
- Unique and proprietary RF technology that will reduced Emergency and Law Enforcement Vehicle Accidents.
- Technology that will reduce fatalities of Law Enforcement personnel, EMTs, Fire Fighters and all First Responders.
- Reduce time required for First RespondersVehiclews to reach emergencies.
- Reduce time for Ambulance of Fire Departments to bring the injured or those in medical crisis to hospital.
- Technology to alert drivers of stopped Law Enforcement and Emergency Vehicles while providing roadside aid.
- Proprietary technology that can be employed to improve the safety of Rail Road crossing.
- Ongoing development of technology to assure Distracted Driving is abruptly and aggressively interrupted and alerted.
- A strategic plan to deploy our proprietary cost effective technology to the masses.
- Assurance that drivers who encounter Emergency and Law Enforcement Vehicles are sufficiently alerted to avoid a crash.
- TECHNOLOGY THAT SAVES LIVES
New cars are virtually sound proof. Sound-cancelling technology installed by Mercedes-Benz, Chevrolet, and other manufacturers assure drivers are not disturbed by outside sounds such as sirens. The siren sounds are blocked from the interior of most new cars until the Siren equipped Emergency Vehicle is within approximately 25 feet of a private vehicle and in some cases, directly upon the private vehicle.
EVA technology aggressively interrupts sound-cancelling technology, loud stereos, cell-phone calls, driver/passenger conversations and of all other activity that distracts drivers from their primary task and responsibility of paying attention to their task of driving.
2015 & 2016 Chevrolet television ad quote: "Our cars will keep the noise that surrounds your car out of your car."
A similar television ad was run during the 2016 Olympic Games by Chevrolet announcing this technology in their new trucks.
2017 & 2018 EVA has created new mobile phone technology that will allow the deaf, hearing impaired and blind to be alerted to the approach of an emergency vehicle, light rail and trains, road construction or hazards and numerous other reasons that would increase the safety of this large demographic of our society.
EMERGENCY VEHICLE ALERT (EVA) is committed to increasing the safety of First Responders, Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Fighters, EMT's, and all those who put their lives at risk, every day, to protect us.
Since 2011, EVA has designed, tested and manufactured radio-frequency based technology that actively engages and alerts drivers of personal and commercial vehicles of approaching or stopped emergency, law enforcement and fire apparatus vehicles. Drivers no longer hear sirens or see flashing warning lights.
ABOUT US: EMERGENCY VEHICLE ALERT ("EVA")
.EMERGENCY VEHICLE ALERT
BRINGING EMERGENCY ALERT TECHNOLOGY INTO THE 21st CENTURY
REDUCING DRIVER DISTRACTION TO REDUCE CRASHES, FATALITIES & INJURIES