What Emergency Traffic Alert, Inc. delivers to improve traffic safety:
- Unique and proprietary RF technology that will reduced Emergency and Law Enforcement Vehicle Accidents.
- Technology that will reduce fatalities of Law Enforcement personnel, EMTs, Fire Fighters and all First Responders.
- Reduce time required for First RespondersVehiclews to reach emergencies.
- Reduce time for Ambulance of Fire Departments to bring the injured or those in medical crisis to hospital.
- Technology to alert drivers of stopped Law Enforcement and Emergency Vehicles while providing roadside aid.
- Proprietary technology that can be employed to improve the safety of Rail Road crossing.
- Ongoing development of technology to assure Distracted Driving is abruptly and aggressively interrupted and alerted.
- A strategic plan to deploy our proprietary cost effective technology to the masses.
- Assurance that drivers who encounter Emergency and Law Enforcement Vehicles are sufficiently alerted to avoid a crash.
- TECHNOLOGY THAT SAVES LIVES
New cars are virtually sound proof. Sound-cancelling technology installed by Mercedes-Benz and Chevrolet assure that driver are not disturbed by outside sounds such as sirens. The siren sounds are blocked from the interior of new cars.
ETA technology aggressively interrupts sound-cancelling technology, loud stereos, cell-phone calls, driver/passenger conversations and of all other activity that distracts drivers from their primary task and responsibility of paying attention to their task of driving.
2015 & 2016 Chevrolet television ad quote: "Our cars will keep the noise that surrounds your car out of your car."
A similar television ad was run during the 2016 Olympic Games by Chevrolet announcing this technology in their new trucks.
Emergency Traffic Alert, Inc. (ETA) is committed to increasing the safety of First Responders, Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Fighters, EMT's, and all those who put their lives at risk, every day, to protect us.
Since 2011, ETA has designed, tested and manufactured radio-frequency based technology that actively engage and alerts drivers of personal and commercial vehicles of approaching or stopped emergency, law enforcement and fire apparatus vehicles. Drivers no longer hear sirens or see flashing warning lights.
ABOUT US: EMERGENCY TRAFFIC ALERT, INC. ("ETA")
.EMERGENCY TRAFFIC ALERT
BRINGING EMERGENCY ALERT TECHNOLOGY INTO THE 21st CENTURY
REDUCING DRIVER DISTRACTION TO REDUCE CRASHES, FATALITIES & INJURIES